APsense

Glaucoma Therapeutics Market Demand, Developments, Industry Opportunities and Industry Research Report


Glaucoma is a disease of eye which is caused by excessive increase of fluid pressure within the eye. Glaucoma is caused due to mechanical compression or decreased blood flow in the optic nerve of the patient’s eye. If not treated properly, it may lead to mild loss of vision and even blindness. Treatment of glaucoma includes laser therapies, pharmaceutical drugs and surgical procedures.
 Glaucoma Therapeutics Market
Ocular hypertension is one of the major causes due to which glaucoma occurs in patients. Glaucoma mostly occurs at the age over 40, but it may also occur in children, young adults, and infants. Diagnosis of glaucoma can be done through a simple eye examination with the help of tonometry, an instrument used for measuring intraocular pressure, by an ophthalmologists and optometrist. Prevention of glaucoma is difficult; however, if diagnosed and treated at an early stage, the disease can be controlled by using eye drops prescribed by doctor, microsurgery or by laser surgery. Glaucoma can damage the vision of the affected eye permanently; in first stage it decreases the peripheral vision and if not treated, it can lead to blindness.
Request to Get the Sample Pages at:
 Glaucoma Therapeutics Market

Some of the major factors driving the growth of glaucoma therapeutics market are aging population of developed countries, development of advanced glaucoma drug delivery devices and rising global healthcare expenditures. Stringent government regulation and marketing approval, side effects of glaucoma medications and long development process of the glaucoma products are some of the major factors restraining the growth of global glaucoma therapeutics market.


North America was the largest glaucoma therapeutics market in 2014, attributed to high per capita expenditure on healthcare in this region. It is followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific region is also the fastest growing glaucoma therapeutics market, owing to the aging population of Japan coupled with the increasing healthcare expenditure of developing countries, such as India and China. Asia-Pacific glaucoma therapeutics market is further expected to witness growth and surpass North America market in terms of largest market during the coming years.

Some of the major competitors in global glaucoma therapeutics market are Pfizer Inc., Allergen Inc., Novartis A.G., Merck & Co. Inc., Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc., Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corp., Carl Zeiss Meditec Inc., Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc., Neurotech Pharmaceuticals Inc., NicOx SA, Santen Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd., Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., SIFI SpA, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.

Share:

1 comment:

  1. I had COPD for over three years, I was beyond scared! but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my COPD but multivitamincare .org herbal remedies has a big impact on my recovery. My lung function test indicated 44% capacity. After having had flu as well, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my family eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, Multivitamin Herbal Care has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair your lungs and cure you totally with their natural organic herbs. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life,it advisable to always try natural herbs at first because www .multivitamincare .org neutralize my COPD which surprise everyone at home.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Linkedin Profile

APSense

Business Network

Recent Posts

Research Pages